The owner of the data processed by this site is ATHLANTIS CONSULT Ltd., with registered office in Bulgaria at 35 Bogomil Str., 4000, Plovdiv, business register number 201301738 (from now on: “OMAYAHERBS.COM”). The owner independently decides on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
Optional or mandatory provision of data
Providing OMATAHERBS.COM with your personal data, which is requested at various collection times, may be necessary to carry out the purposes indicated in the appropriate information, or this may be optional.
The mandatory or optional nature of such provision is specified by the symbol(*) which is placed alongside information which is mandatory.
Any refusal to provide OMAYAHERBS.COM with such data when this is marked mandatory renders it impossible to pursue the main purpose of that collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for OMAYAHERBS.COM to perform the purchase agreement, or to provide other services that are available on OMAYAHERBS.COM (help through our Customer Care, the sending of news, registration for or use of the services offered by OMAYAHERBS.COM).
At present, some of the data controllers who process your data are as follows:
1. The shipping provider, which handles the processing of data needed to perform your shipping, delivery and returns for products purchased on our website;
You always have the right to obtain confirmation from OMAYAHERBS.COM as to whether or not personal data concerning you was processed.
You always have the right to obtain from OMAYAHERBS.com:
a) an update, correction, addition of your personal data;
b) the cancellation, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of any personal data that was processed in violation of the law, including data which it is not necessary to store for the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently processed;
You have the right to object, in part or in full:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of sending advertising or direct marketing materials, or for completing market research or commercial communications activities.
You may exercise your rights freely and at any time, by sending a written request to OMAYAHERBS.COM by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, selecting “Privacy” as the subject, and we will promptly reply.
To guarantee that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, pertinent and complete, please inform us of any changes that have occurred via e-mail, selecting “Privacy” as the subject.
1. processing data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information presented when the data was collected;
2. only using the data for purposes in addition to those for which it was specifically released when the user has expressly consented;
3. only providing access to data to third parties for purposes which are essential for performing the service requested and within the context of appointing a data controller; not communicating data, assigning it or transferring it to third parties for their specific processing unless the users have been informed in advance and have given their consent;
4. responding to requests for cancelling, changing or adding the data provided, opposing the processing of data for sending commercial and advertising information;
5. insuring proper and lawful data management, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as applying appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
How and why we process your personal data
Your personal data is processed using primarily electronic means by OMAYAHERBS.COM and by other parties who, having been appropriately selected for their reliability and expertise, perform operations which are instrumental to pursuing purposes that are strictly related to the use of the website, its services and the purchasing of products through the web site.
The data is processed to perform the following services, which are available by accessing our site:
1. registration or subscription to our newsletter, sharing your likes with friends of yours through your social media accounts;
2. order fulfilment and related activities;
3. management of payments, including anti-fraud control in case of payment by credit/debit card (in which case the data released during the purchase process will be sent to the person in charge of anti fraud control);
4. management of your requests: technical, of a commercial nature, regarding the progress of your orders, as well as requests for information in the broader sense;
5. making contact with our service professionals (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Purchasing Office, Customer Care);
6. sending, upon your consent, and for marketing purposes, commercial communications through various channels, as well as using traditional methods (paper-based mail, telephone).
In processing data which could directly or indirectly identify you, we seek to follow a principle of strict necessity.
Therefore, we have configured the site in such a way that your personal data is reduced to a minimum: therefore, the processing of your data is excluded when the purposes pursued in the individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data.
Any processing purpose other than the one specified for which you have provided your personal data shall be demonstrated in the information and shall only be pursued by OMAYAHERBS.COM upon obtaining your express consent.
Lastly, we inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries that do not belong to the European Union, or which do not provide adequate levels of personal protection.
OMAYAHERBS.COM reserves the right to eliminate accounts and all related data in the event that unlawful content, content that is damaging to OMAYAHERBS.COM’s image and/or its products or those of third parties, or content which is nevertheless offensive or which promotes illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic content, content which incites people to violence, which promotes discrimination with regard to race, sex, religion or sexual orientation, is detected.
However, OMAYAHERBS.COM may not guarantee to its users that the measures adopted for the security of the site and the transmission of the data and information on the site limit or exclude any risk of access without consent, or dissemination of data by devices belonging to the user: we advise you to make sure that your computer is equipped with adequate software to protect against the transmission in data networks, whether through input or output (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has adopted suitable measures on network data transmission security (such as, for example, firewalls and spam filters). On OMAYAHERBS.COM, every purchase is made with the utmost security thanks to the use of the most advanced technological and coding systems (SSL).
Link to other websites
Our site contains links to other web sites which may not have any connection to us.
OMAYAHERBS.COM does not control nor does it perform monitoring operations on these web sites and their content.
If you wish to receive further information on how OMAYA HERBS processes your personal data, please write an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com
Last updated: November 2019